Sunday 22 March 2015

What is Silent Sunday?

There is no specific reason, but I often find just one simple photograph can sum up my week.

The picture alone doesn't need any words because it says all that could be said. Sometimes I find that words can clutter a mind. Sometimes I want to look at a photograph, and make up my own mind about it, what I think about it, rather than what others might think it should be about. Sometimes, we just don’t need the noise of words, sometimes we just want peace and quiet.

I often find pictures all the more interesting without words.

Usually the photograph or picture I'll post will be one of my own, but for today I found this on the internet. Full credit given underneath. So to start the ball rolling, and because it is Sunday after all.
Here is my photograph.
image






Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment :)